db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.10.2 release planning
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 20:32:11 GMT
On 8/14/2013 11:19 AM, mike matrigali wrote:
> I think 10.10 has a number of good fixes at this point, so moving
> forward with the 10.10.2 release now is fine with me.

Here are the fixes: 53 of them.

Almost half are test issues though, so 27 fixes  for users.

> On 8/12/2013 11:19 AM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
>> How do people feel about a 10.10.2 candidate release, is anyone working
>> on something that should go in, or is close to being finished?
>> And regarding planning: who is available for testing this bug fix
>> release?
I haven't heard back on DERBY-6216, but now am leaning toward not
introducing the intermittent failure on 10.10 even though it would be
very nice to have the feature work.

I am fine with releasing now. I will run regression tests on z/OS once
the RC is available.

>> Regards,
>> Myrna

View raw message