db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Jacoco exception
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 12:38:20 GMT
Kristian Waagan <kristwaa@apache.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> This is a bug in ASM, see
> http://forge.ow2.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100023&aid=316416&group_id=23.
>
> We'll have to wait until JaCoCo picks up ASM with the fix, or exclude
> the Derby version containing the code triggering the bug. But as Knut
> said, the coverage results look reasonable.

Thanks for that pointer, Kristian.

It looks like the bug was closed as invalid because the class that
triggered the error was not valid, probably produced by a buggy
compiler. So I'm not sure if the proposed patch ever went into ASM.

I've logged https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6288 to exclude
10.0.2.1 when we're running with JaCoCo.

I'm also seeing four network tests in derbyall fail with "connection
refused" when I'm running JaCoCo. They're also failing when running
EMMA. I'm not planning to investigate this issue now, since I assume it
will go away once these tests have been migrated to JUnit. (I think
those four tests are the only remaining network tests in derbyall.)

--
Knut Anders