db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Automated test runs of the trunk using JaCoCo?
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 20:18:34 GMT
Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com> writes:

> I've made significant use of the automated Emma test runs at:
> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/index.html
> and I'm grateful to the community members who provide this resource.
>
> I wonder; given that the Emma tool appears to have fallen into
> disrepair, whether the automated tool could be switched to use
> the JaCoCo tool instead?

Hi Bryan,

I'm looking into setting up automatic runs with JaCoCo and have a
partially working setup. The EMMA runs use multiple JVMs to cover all
JDBC drivers and optional modules, but I've only set up JaCoCo with Java
7 for now. I think the results are useful nevertheless, so I'll see if I
can get them published to some public server in their current shape, and
hopefully I can improve them by adding more JVMs later.

--
Knut Anders