db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Automated test runs of the trunk using JaCoCo?
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 16:17:21 GMT
I've made significant use of the automated Emma test runs at:
and I'm grateful to the community members who provide this resource.

I wonder; given that the Emma tool appears to have fallen into
disrepair, whether the automated tool could be switched to use
the JaCoCo tool instead?

Based on Kristian's notes in DERBY-5817
I created a simple wiki page with some notes on running tests
using JaCoCo:

It would be nice to have regular results that we could link
to and periodically examine, using a testing tool which was
more reliable and up-to-date than the Emma tool.

Is there somebody in the community who could pursue this?

View raw message