db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody else having problems with svn?
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 21:52:59 GMT
Hi Mamta,

I tried the command you mention, and did not have any error messages, but
the merge command you tried didn't result in anything - and indeed that
change is already applied to 10.10.
The merge worked fine against 10.9...(as did svn merge -c 1445030)

The apache network status page also shows no trouble. Perhaps it has been
fixed in the meantime.

Myrna