db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.10.2 release in September?
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 23:45:03 GMT
Hi,

I want to volunteer to manage a 10.10.2 bug fix release.
I'm hoping everyone can help fix and backport issues.

Please refer to the list of blockers, corruption issues, wrong results, and
crashes on the release page:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenTenTwoRelease

I created the typical release pages, and will in time create a JIRA to
refer to the changes needed to produce a release.

How do people feel about a release candidate towards the end of September
and target release date in October; will that get enough traction
considering people are likely to go on vacation during the summer months?
Is that too late?

Myrna