db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Should DERBY take advantage of infra's offer of some svn/JIRA integration
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 12:24:06 GMT
I agree with Knut that this is a procedural issue which could be handled
by a lazy consensus vote: http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html .
Although we've been discussing the topic for a couple days, we haven't
done so under the aegis of a formal vote. Thanks to Myrna for offering
to call the lazy consensus vote and then file the INFRA issue afterward.
The vote will only add 72 hours of delay to the process.

Thanks,
-Rick