db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Should DERBY take advantage of infra's offer of some svn/JIRA integration
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 15:38:40 GMT
While not as good as the previous SVN/JIRA integration which we lost
(and I miss almost every day I look at an old JIRA issue), it does look
valuable.  What do other think about asking for this to be enabled for
DERBY?

 From the recent message from Daniel at infrastructure:

## Svn/Git to JIRA integration ##
A lot of projects use JIRA for managing tracking bugs and so on, and
many projects keep track of which commit affects which ticket. To make
things even easier, we have a new service called svngit2jira, which
integrates subversion and git commits with JIRA tickets. Simply mention
a JIRA ticket in a commit, and the specific JIRA ticket will receive an
update indicating that a certain commit has been made in reference to
the ticket. For more details on how this works and how to set it up,
visit http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html