db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Should DERBY take advantage of infra's offer of some svn/JIRA integration
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 15:38:40 GMT
While not as good as the previous SVN/JIRA integration which we lost
(and I miss almost every day I look at an old JIRA issue), it does look
valuable.  What do other think about asking for this to be enabled for

 From the recent message from Daniel at infrastructure:

## Svn/Git to JIRA integration ##
A lot of projects use JIRA for managing tracking bugs and so on, and
many projects keep track of which commit affects which ticket. To make
things even easier, we have a new service called svngit2jira, which
integrates subversion and git commits with JIRA tickets. Simply mention
a JIRA ticket in a commit, and the specific JIRA ticket will receive an
update indicating that a certain commit has been made in reference to
the ticket. For more details on how this works and how to set it up,
visit http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html

View raw message