db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject need some advice about regular expression syntax in ant
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 19:59:36 GMT
I am trying to convert the grammer to use generics. Unfortunately, our
javacc turns out 1.4 java. That's mostly ok except for the places where
the grammar spits out its own internal machinery. Probably upgrading our
version of javacc is a good long-term solution but I don't want to pull
on that ball of yarn right now if I don't have to. So I thought I could
add another regular expression filter to the grammar building target.

Specifically, I want to perform the following transformations on the
generated SQLParser file:

    java.util.Vector -> java.util.Vector<Object>
    java.util.Enumeration -> java.util.Enumeration<Object>

I'm having difficulty tracking down the regular expression syntax used
by the ant replaceregexp task. Would appreciate any pointers.

View raw message