db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.10.1.1 release
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 23:22:09 GMT
+1 from me too. I did adhoc testing along with buddy testing and the
release candidate behaved as expected/documented. The failure about
the triggers DERBY-5866 is an interesting one but I have not been able
to reproduce it after repeated runs. I have put in some extra
debugging info in it which hopefully will help to debug the problem if
the test fails again.

Thanks Rick for volunteering to be the release manager.

Mamta