db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems deploying maven artifacts for
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:42:33 GMT
If you got those positive messages, you're likely further than what I
managed to do for 10.8.3...

For 10.8.3, I did not change server.xml appropriately, I am assuming you
managed to do all that...
Perhaps you can just do the madman's approach and try the same thing again
and hope for a different result?

Not very helpful message, sorry.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Rick Hillegas <rick.hillegas@oracle.com>wrote:

> I hope that Kristian is still monitoring this mail group.
> I am trying to deploy maven artifacts for and am flummoxed about
> what to do next. I am following the instructions in maven2/README.txt.
> I have successfully finished steps (a) through (d). That is, I have
> successfully completed the uploading of the signed artifacts. At least, I
> think I've done that step successfully. I saw no error messages and I
> received informational diagnostics like the following:
> "Uploaded: https://repository.apache.org/**service/local/staging/deploy/**
> maven2/org/apache/derby/derby/**<https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/derby/derby/>(2765
KB at 271.2 KB/sec)"
> However, I am unable to locate the uploaded artifacts. If I paste the
> above url into my browser and then give my Apache LDAP credentials, I get
> the following error message:
> "Staging of Repository within profile ID='288be52400f0b' is not yet
> started!"
> ...and if I log onto Nexus at https://repository.apache.org/**, I can't
> locate a staging repository for the artifacts as expected by step
> (e) in README.txt.
> Anyone know what I did wrong? Did I fail to RTFM? Is there a missing step
> which isn't documented in README.txt and http://wiki.apache.org/db-**
> derby/ReleasePublication<http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReleasePublication>?
> Has the process changed since those two guides were written?
> Thanks,
> -Rick

View raw message