db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [Db Wiki] Trivial Update of "FernandoO" by FernandoO
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 17:44:57 GMT
I believe we've gotten all the bad ones...I've been keeping track.
Any that aren't there we can strip off later.

So we can go with what we have now and if there's any bad ones we can
remove them later.

I'll log an issue, citing all active committers & Jean (as she responded to
this message) to start with.

Myrna