db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.10.1.1 release
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 20:27:12 GMT
On 3/19/2013 6:57 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please test-drive the 10.10.1.1 candidate, then vote on whether to
> accept it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.10.1.1/
>
> The polls close at 5:00 pm San Francisco time on Monday, April 8.
>
> 10.10.1.1 is a feature release, described in greater detail here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenTenOneRelease
>
> Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
+1
  I did some initial testing on z/OS and have done some function
compatibility testing (still incomplete) but have so far only found room
for better documentation and release notes and no serious code issues to
be addressed in 10.10.  I feel more comfortable that the root causes of
the regression test failures have been identified and that there is a
fix waiting in the branch for DERBY-6092. I don't think we need to
reroll the release for that.