db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject question about AutoloadTest and network server port numbers
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:25:22 GMT
I am trying to repro the various AutoloadTest failures that are seen in
the IBM lab nightly regression tests.  But so far no luck.

I know that the lab runs multiple concurrent test runs across jvms, and
uses the test feature that allows each test to set up different network
server ports.  I am wondering if this test is not properly passing
that along?  I don't know much about this, and wondering if anyone
could inspect the test and let me know if this is a valid theory or not?

/mikem