db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag Wanvik <dag.wan...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.10.1.1 release
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:38:00 GMT

On 08.04.2013 23:29, Dag Wanvik wrote:
> +0.9

Hmm I guess for a formal vote I shouldn't use fractional yes/nos.... so
I'll change that to +1.
I'd sleep better if we knew the root cause of DERBY-6092, but on
balance, the release is good improvement
and it would be good to get it in user hands. We must expect an update
release anyway.

Thanks,
Dag