db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag Wanvik <dag.wan...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.10.1.1 release
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:29:09 GMT
+0.9

 I think this release is up to par for the course. I'd like to see the
root cause of the increased frequency of DERBY-6092, though.
("testPositionAgressive(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.BlobClob4BlobTest)j
fails with : 'The handle is invalid.: java.io.IOException'. )

Thanks,
Dag