db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: encoding problems with Japanese variants of the user docs
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:32:02 GMT
Rick Hillegas <rick.hillegas@oracle.com> writes:

> I did not touch the Brazilian docs. So I still see ????? in places
> when I view the 10.2 Brazilian docs on the website. Perhaps this
> indicates a missing font in my browser.

I don't think this is a font problem. The HTML source for the Brazilian
manuals contains actual question marks where it should have had
non-ASCII characters. (Except for the TOC, where the HTML source
contains escape sequences for all non-ASCII characters, so they have not
become distorted and show up just fine in the browser.)

--
Knut Anders