db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Bergquist, Brett" <BBergqu...@canoga.com>
Subject Issue DERBY-5632 is also happening with some regularity
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:51:52 GMT

This has happened about 7 times in the past 7 months almost about 30 days apart.   We use
a freeze/ZFS snapshot/unfreeze mechanism to backup the database nightly with very limited
downtime (a couple of seconds while the database is frozen) but as I said, it periodically
will not unfreeze.

I see that Knut attached a patch.  Is this patch in any of the later 10.9 release or the upcoming
10.10 release of Derby?   Or do I need to apply the patch myself to 10.8.2.1?

Thanks for any information.

Brett