db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject [CANCEL VOTE] 10.10.1.0 release
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:45:11 GMT
I am cancelling the vote on this release candidate because I have
tripped across the following defect:

The source distribution contains two jar files pulled down by the
release notes generator: JiraSOAP-LATEST-jar-with-dependencies.jar and
JiraSOAP-LATEST.jar. These jar files are licensed under BSD, which
requires us to mention them in our NOTICE file. I think that the correct
solution is to remove these jar files from the distribution altogether.

I will build a new release candidate tomorrow. In the meantime, I will
look for other defects in this RC. Let me know if you find others.

Thanks,
-Rick