db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lilyweide...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DERBY 10.9.2 release, was: DERBY 10.9.1.0 release
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:34:48 GMT
Thanks Kathey and Rick for writing up the details and answering. I only
have the option to do the build on Windows. So, please bear with me.
Overall, I do feel the process is moved the complexity around and beyond.

Personally, I am really glad we start to look into this.

Looking forward to making this a easier process for all the Derby users,

Lily