db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Java DB - testing] Error continuous 10.9 (rev 1451023)
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:38:27 GMT
As per "Test report:
the exceptions with amd64_jdk7 are for junit tests in
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.management and they all
seem to be as follows

java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host:;
nested exception is:
	java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out"

Could this be a machine issue? I can do a dummy checkin into 10.9 by
adding some comment into the code which will fire the tests again on
10.9(it looks like Sun's machine will fire a 10.9 run only if there is
a checkin on that codeline).

I will also file a jira for this.

> I see that after my backport for DERBY-6053 into 10.9, number of junit
> tests(50) have failed with amd64_jdk7 on 10.9 codeline. Interestingly,
> the tests passed with ia32_jdk5 and ia32_jdk6. They also passed with
> ibm1.7 on my machine before the checkin so I am not sure what is the
> reason behind the failures with amd64_jdk7. I am looking into it.
> thanks,
> Mamta
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:21 AM,  <ingemar.aberg@oracle.com> wrote:
>> Java DB testing and reporting infrastructure.
>> Error continuous 10.9 (rev 1451023)
>> 50 errors.
>> Test report:  http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/javadb-5573355-report/

View raw message