db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Java DB - testing] Error continuous 10.9 (rev 1451023)
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:38:27 GMT
As per "Test report:
http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/javadb-5573355-report/"
(http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/javadb-5573355-report/%27),
the exceptions with amd64_jdk7 are for junit tests in
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.management and they all
seem to be as follows

java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 10.163.184.120;
nested exception is:
	java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out"

Could this be a machine issue? I can do a dummy checkin into 10.9 by
adding some comment into the code which will fire the tests again on
10.9(it looks like Sun's machine will fire a 10.9 run only if there is
a checkin on that codeline).

I will also file a jira for this.

thanks,
Mamta