db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: 10.10.1 release
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:27:46 GMT
I'm back from vacation now. I hope that the community is comfortable
with the plan described below. In particular, I hope that people have
had time to ponder the licensing situation for 10.10.1. I would
appreciate the community's help in raising licensing concerns sooner
rather than later.

Thanks,
-Rick