db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.8.3 publication (was Re: Trouble with svn update for website. vn: E155004: Working copy '/x1/www/db.apache.org/derby' locked)
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 00:40:03 GMT
On 12/14/2012 8:31 AM, Katherine Marsden wrote:
> On 12/14/2012 6:27 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Hi Kathey,
>> The following web page suggests that the solution may be for me to 
>> give group access to some piece of the website which I touched 
>> earlier this year: 
>> http://h3x.no/2010/12/04/svn-gives-attempt-to-write-a-readonly-database-error 
>> I will look into this after the dust settles on the website migration.
> Thanks Rick.  I will hold off on any more work on publishing the 
> release until I get the all clear from you. I  will be away from email 
> until Dec 26.  Have a great holiday everyone.
I am back.

Is it safe to pick up with the 10.8.3 release publication now?  Have the 
check ins that I made so far persisted?
I looked at the comments in 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6007  and am not sure if 
this affects the release publication procedure.  Any tips would be welcome.



View raw message