db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject nightly test results
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 20:06:48 GMT
For many years, the Sun (and now Oracle) team has posted nightly test
results to derby-dev. Now the Oracle team is in the process of migrating
our test infrastructure to new machines. Sometime around this weekend we
expect that derby-dev will stop seeing messages from Oracle summarizing
the results of the nightly tests. Instead, results will accumulate at
this web address: http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/

We will improve these test reports over time. Right now they are in an
intermediate state. Just wanted you to know about the coming hiccup and
to confirm that Oracle intends to continue running extensive nightly
platform tests.

Thanks,
-Rick