db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.8.3.0 release
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 08:40:23 GMT
Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Katherine Marsden
> <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> Please test the 10.8.3.0 candidate and then vote on whether to accept it as
>> a Derby release.
>> The release candidate is posted here:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/derby10.8.3rc1/
>>
>> The polls close at 5:00 pm San Francisco Time, November 15, 2012.
>>
>> Please post your platform test, checklist, and other  results on the pages
>> linked from
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenEightThreeRelease
>>
>> [   ] +1 Accept 10.8.3.0 as a Derby release
>> [  ]  - 1 Do not accept 10.8.3.0 as a Derby release
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Kathey
>>

> Hi All,
>
> I tried verifying the signatures, but I've moved machines myself and
> am having trouble...
>
> Is there someone available to check the signatures?

Yes, the signatures match Kathey's key from the KEYS file in the
repository.

I found one small problem, though: The contents of the bin.zip
distribution and the bin.tar.gz distribution are not identical, as the
style sheets for the manuals are only included in the zip file.

I'll add a note about it in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5795.

--
Knut Anders