db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Docs build problems
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 15:31:50 GMT
Kim Haase <camilla.haase@oracle.com> writes:

> As you all may have noticed, the Derby docs builds have been failing
> lately. All the builds from 148 through 153 have failed except for
> 152. For the failed builds, there seems to be no log file -- when I
> try to access
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/153/artifact/antoutput.log.gz
> as advised by the console log, there is nothing there.

That's probably because the build job hasn't been set up to produce any
artifacts unless it's successful. The output from the latest build can
be found on this URL (will be overwritten the next time the job is
triggered):

https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/ws/antoutput.log

> Our build expert, Kristian Waagan, is out on leave until January. Has
> anyone else enough knowledge to figure out the build problems? I'm
> afraid I do not.

I think Kristian is the only one who can access these jobs right now,
but the PMC chair can give others access, per instructions at
http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins.

Myrna, if you could add me to the hudson-jobadmin group as described in
the above URL, I could take a look at it.

Thanks,

--
Knut Anders