db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hold off on 10.9 checkin
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:15:23 GMT
On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Lily Wei <lilyweiderby@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>    Please hold off on 10.9 checkin. I am making a release candidate for
> 10.9.2
>    I will let you know when it is safe to checkin again.
> Thanks,
> Lily

Hi Lily,

I want to backport a small test change to the 10.9 branch which will
disable a certain replication test under weme because it is likely a
JVM issue which intermittently causes a hang in my nightly tests.
As it's likely a JVM issue, I will close the issue as 'invalid' after
disabling, so there will be no 'fix in' reflected in the bug in JIRA,
and so there will be no change to any release notes.
It's not necessary to have the fix in 10.9.2, fine if it is in.

I intend to check this in, as I cannot see how it would affect your
efforts to build a release.


View raw message