db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Docs build problems
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:26:44 GMT
Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> writes:

>> Myrna, if you could add me to the hudson-jobadmin group as described in
>> the above URL, I could take a look at it.
>
> Done - Thanks Knut Anders, for volunteering to take a look at this.

Thank you, Myrna.

I could log in and access the configuration panel for the build job. It
had a drop-down list where one could choose which JDK to use. It was
currently set up to use IBM 1.4 32-bit. I changed this to JDK 1.7, since
the failures seemed to be caused by a missing library needed by the IBM
1.4 installation.

Not sure if this fixes the instabilities, but the first build after the
change was successful, which I take as a good sign.

--
Knut Anders