db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.8.3.0 release
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:24:04 GMT
Some new bug reports were filed as part of the platform testing recorded
here: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenEightThreePlatformTesting.
However, those new bugs look like environment issues and pre-existing
problems rather than new regressions. In my opinion we have adequate
coverage of our checklist items too:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenEightThreeChecklist

+1

Thanks,