db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Draft Release Notes for 10.8.3
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:31:32 GMT
On 11/11/2012 10:10 AM, Kristian Waagan wrote:

> Hi Kathey,
>
> Any specific reason why you're still using your own filter? If you
> specify -1 the tool will use JQL (the JIRA query language) directly.
> Just wondering if the tool is broken in some way and needs fixing. Or
> maybe the documentation needs to be improved?

I just didn't know!  I was following the process at:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReleaseNoteProcess?action=recall&rev=20

Which I changed a bit yesterday to remove the part about saving the
filtered contents to fixedBugsList.xml as that seemed to be generated as
part of the command, but  the instructions are still off.  They do not
include the -1 bit and also  there is more info on generating
fixedBugsList.xml before running ant genrelnotes.

Do you have time to tidy up the Wiki page at:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReleaseNoteProcess

or just reply to this email with it's deficiencies and I can make the
changes.

Best

Kathey