db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <krist...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft Release Notes for 10.8.3
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 18:10:33 GMT
On 01.11.2012 20:18, Katherine Marsden wrote:
> On 10/26/2012 8:21 AM, Kim Haase wrote:
>> Hypothesizing that the reason the issues didn't make it into the
>> release notes was that they had been resolved but not closed, I've
>> closed those two issues. Maybe that will help.
>
> Hello Kim,
>
> The reason for DERBY-5925 was that my filter was not picking up tasks.

Hi Kathey,

Any specific reason why you're still using your own filter? If you
specify -1 the tool will use JQL (the JIRA query language) directly.
Just wondering if the tool is broken in some way and needs fixing. Or
maybe the documentation needs to be improved?

--
Kristian

(I'm very much behind on email, and may have missed relevant posts)

< snip >