db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: HTML books missing from release build and Sanity check of signatures and such
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 18:38:19 GMT
I did a pgp verification on just one of release objects
(db-derby-10.8.3.0bin.zip) and it looked good:
mikem@ibm-uosetdb47r5:/cygdrive/c/gnupg $  db-derby-10.8.3.0 bin.zip.asc
      <
gpg: Signature made 11/02/12 14:50:48 Ame using DSA key ID ...
gpg: Good signature from "Kathey Marsden <kmarsden@apache.org>"
gpg:                 aka "Katherine Marsden <kmarsden@Sourcery.Org>"