db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: HTML books missing from release build and Sanity check of signatures and such
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 17:34:28 GMT
On 11/2/2012 10:17 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Hi Kathey,
>
> I have removed the references to monohtml from the top level 10.8
> index page. Committed to 10.8 branch at subversion revision 1405059.

Thank you Rick for the change.

I am not sure what this means since I have not bumped the 10.8 version
yet to 10.8.3.1.   I guess I should rebuild the release with the change,
but am hoping it is ok to leave at 10.8.3.0 without bumping. I  should
have clarified that I would still like to hold off on checkins on
10.8.   Please send email if anything else needs to  be checked into
10.8 urgently.

Thanks

Kathey