db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Please hold off checking into 10.8 for a bit.
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 03:49:34 GMT
On 11/1/2012 10:34 AM, Katherine Marsden wrote:
> FInalizing the release notes and cutting the release. I will let you
> know when it is open again.
There was an issue with the restoration of my GnuPG data when I switched
machines some time ago. I am trying to get the backup from the previous
system, so would like to keep 10.8 closed tomorrow while I try to track
that down. I  bumped the version to 10.8.3.0, checked in the release
notes, and merged 10.8.2.3 in Jira already.

Thank you for the patience. Let me know if you need to check into 10.8
urgently.

Best

Kathey