db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Draft Release Notes for 10.8.3
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:18:54 GMT
On 10/26/2012 8:21 AM, Kim Haase wrote:
> Hypothesizing that the reason the issues didn't make it into the
> release notes was that they had been resolved but not closed, I've
> closed those two issues. Maybe that will help.

Hello Kim,

The reason for DERBY-5925 was that my filter was not picking up tasks.
I added that and now it picks up four new ones including the change to
remove the eclipse plugin which is pretty important for the release
notes, so thank you for pointing this out. The new issues are below:

  Task     DERBY-5925

Document derby.log changes resulting from DERBY-5240
     Kim Haase     Kim Haase     Major     Closed Closed     Fixed
12/Sep/12     26/Oct/12           Documentation
Task     DERBY-5727

Update POMs to deploy Maven artifacts to repository.apache.org and use
ASF parent POM
     Kristian Waagan     Kristian Waagan     Major     Closed Closed
Fixed     25/Apr/12     09/May/12           Build tools
Task     DERBY-5649

make improvements to nstest so it's easier to run/analyze/debug
     Myrna van Lunteren     Myrna van Lunteren     Minor     Closed
Closed     Fixed     13/Mar/12     02/May/12           Test
Task     DERBY-5272

Stop building Eclipse plugins as Derby release artifacts
     Unassigned     Rick Hillegas     Major     Resolved Resolved Fixed
     10/Jun/11     18/Oct/12           Eclipse Plug-in

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4229 (encryptionKeyLength
>> connection attribute should be documented)

For this one there was a Fix Version of which was resolving as
an ancestor of so  I removed that and now it shows up.

Thanks for looking so closely at the release notes.

View raw message