db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lily Wei <lilyweide...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hold off on 10.9 checkin
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:23:48 GMT
Hi:
     Due to DERBY-5462 and request from Myrna, 10.9 branch is open to checkin. 


Thanks,
Lily

On Nov 26, 2012, at 11:15 AM, Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Lily Wei <lilyweiderby@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi:
>>   Please hold off on 10.9 checkin. I am making a release candidate for
>> 10.9.2
>> 
>>   I will let you know when it is safe to checkin again.
>> 
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Lily
> 
> Hi Lily,
> 
> I want to backport a small test change to the 10.9 branch which will
> disable a certain replication test under weme because it is likely a
> JVM issue which intermittently causes a hang in my nightly tests.
> As it's likely a JVM issue, I will close the issue as 'invalid' after
> disabling, so there will be no 'fix in' reflected in the bug in JIRA,
> and so there will be no change to any release notes.
> It's not necessary to have the fix in 10.9.2, fine if it is in.
> 
> I intend to check this in, as I cannot see how it would affect your
> efforts to build a release.
> 
> Myrna

Mime
View raw message