db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lilyweide...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug Fixing for 10.8.3
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 02:57:10 GMT
Hi Rick:

On Oct 9, 2012, at 6:45 AM, Rick Hillegas <rick.hillegas@oracle.com> wrote:

> On 10/8/12 9:44 AM, Lily Wei wrote:
>>
>> Hi Kathey:
>>
>>    I volunteer to manage 10.9.2 release.
> Thanks, Lily. I have marked you as release manager here: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenNineTwoRelease.
>
> I also removed the localization task item from the "10.9.2 Work" section. At this point,
the localization changes appear to be too extensive to be included in a maintenance release.
I will target them for 10.10 instead.
Thank you for being so thoughtful.

>> Will we be hoping for 10.9.2 wrap up before the end of Nov?
> With the localization work removed from 10.9.2, I don't see anything blocking this release
now. But it's your judgment call since you're managing the release.
It is too early to make this decision. With all the wonderful Derby people, we will make the
right decision when the time is right.

Thanks,
Lily