db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.8.3 release
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 03:55:52 GMT
On 10/23/2012 8:18 AM, Dag Wanvik wrote:
> On 22.10.2012 14:55, Katherine Marsden wrote:
>> Hello derby-dev,
>>
>> I was scheduled to build the 10.8.3 release candidate today, but I
>> would like to wait for DERBY-5954 as it is a regression in 10.8.  It
>> is looking like that is close to completion on trunk.   Are there any
>> other issues for which I should wait?
>>
>> I will post the draft release notes today. Dag, does Thursday seem
>> reasonable to build the release candidate?
>>
> I just saw that Bryan posted a comment. I'll have a look at his question
> later today. Unless that leads to new code changes, Thursday would seem ok.
Hi Dag,

Bryan noted that he has no objections to checking in the patch and
opening up a new issue for any additional testing that might be
beneficial.  Given that, do you have an  ETA on DERBY-5954? I think it
is worth holding up 10.8.3 a bit longer  for DERBY-5954 as this is a
regression.

Best

Kathey