db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <camilla.ha...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Draft Release Notes for 10.8.3
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:01:47 GMT
Hi, Kathey,

Thanks, the release notes look great. I just checked the list for doc
issues. I'm not sure how doc issues get into the release notes, but a
couple of fixes that were backported to 10.8.2.3 didn't get into this draft:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5925 (Document derby.log
changes resulting from DERBY-5240)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4229 (encryptionKeyLength
connection attribute should be documented)

Both of them were also backported to releases farther back than 10.8 --
but there was at least one more in that situation (DERBY-1721) that did
make it in. A puzzle.

Kim