db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Bug Fixing for 10.8.3
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 13:45:48 GMT
On 10/8/12 9:44 AM, Lily Wei wrote:

> Hi Kathey:
>
>     I volunteer to manage 10.9.2 release.

Thanks, Lily. I have marked you as release manager here:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenNineTwoRelease.

I also removed the localization task item from the "10.9.2 Work"
section. At this point, the localization changes appear to be too
extensive to be included in a maintenance release. I will target them
for 10.10 instead.

>  Will we be hoping for 10.9.2 wrap up before the end of Nov?

With the localization work removed from 10.9.2, I don't see anything
blocking this release now. But it's your judgment call since you're
managing the release.

Thanks,
-Rick