db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Bug Fixing for 10.8.3
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:05:39 GMT
Just a couple weeks remain for bug fixing for 10.8.3 [1]. The release
candidate is scheduled for 10/22.   I don't see any blockers as of now.
Let me know if there is anything for which we should specifically wait.

Thanks everyone for triaging[2]. The resulting HIgh Value Fix bug list
[3] has 34 issues which are bugs.   Please mark any others you think are
High Value [4] if you would like highlight them as good options for bug
fixing for the release.

  I hope everyone will consider fixing a bug or two.  As a bonus, anyone
fixing two or more bugs in the next two weeks that make it into the
release gets chocolate!

Best

Kathey

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenEightThreeRelease
[2]http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenTenBugTriage
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+DERBY+AND+issuetype+%3D+Bug+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+%22Issue+%26+fix+info%22+%3D+%22High+Value+Fix%22
[4] http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HighValueFixCandidates

PS. I hope shortly after 10.8.3 we can get a volunteer to manage  a
10.9.2 release.   As all the fixes will already be in it should mostly
be a matter of the mechanics of the release.