db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Myers <david.myers.scibearsp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Key Words
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 11:02:39 GMT
Hello all,

Bryan, thanks for the info (although I was using 'locate' on my ubuntu
box, and it still didn't find it ?) I'll have a look tonight.

Kathey, I don't intend to modify the file, just grab the contents, if
possible an without using a file Input Stream

I also noted that the DatabaseMetaData.getSQLkeywords() actually has a
hard coded list of words! I have no problem with that in the first
instance, but I'm sure that the engine doesn' check every word with a
call to this method before throwing an error!

I need to keep looking...I'll keep you all posted.