db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Backporting
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:14:37 GMT
I opened up an issue for 10.8 backporting.

It actually looks like folks have been proactively backporting to 10.8
so only I am only seeing five issues in need of backport. Other fixes
were not appropriate for backport have been marked with
derby_backport_reject_10.8 Add any that I may have missed to that issue
if  any look inappropriate for 10.8.

Protocol for backporting is as before. Linked issues have been reopened.
Folks doing merges can assign them selves and put in a comment to claim
the issue. Then resolve and reassign after the backport is complete or
label derby_backport_reject_10.x as appropriate.

Best

Kathey