db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag Wanvik <dag.wan...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Derby Key Words
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 23:23:13 GMT
Hi,

I added an experimental patch to DERBY-3256 which seems to do (part of)
the job. It uses the actual lists from sqlgrammar.jj to generate
Keywords.java at compile time, and wraps those in a table function.
There is no metadata function in it but it could be used to provide
those functions, I think, if we decide that's the way to go.

Dag