db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Key Words
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 02:44:34 GMT
> I've had success in pointing Eclipse to the source code that I have built. I have had
a nice look around for the file that I am
> interested in, which from the previously mentioned JIRA issues etc suggest a file called
sqlgrammar.jj
> only problem is I can't find it!

It's possible that Eclipse doesn't grok '.jj' files in its normal configuration.

The file should be in your source tree as:

	./java/engine/org/apache/derby/impl/sql/compile/sqlgrammar.jj

There is a compiler-generation tool that processes this file during
the Ant build of Derby and generates Java source from the grammar.

thanks,

bryan