db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From patricia courtois <patricia.court...@oracle.com>
Subject JIRA Account - Request for privileges
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:58:56 GMT
Hello,

I am working in Oracle World-wide Translation Group (WPTG) and created a
JIRA account to report translatability bugs for JavaDB.
I need the "developer" privileges, to create, edit/update a bug entry.
Can you add me to the "derby-developers" group in Jira?

Thank you for your support,
Best regards
Patricia

--

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/>
Patricia Courtois | PLS French | (33) (0)1 57 60 26 59

Oracle France
Les Portes de la Défense
15, boulevard Charles de Gaulle
92715 Colombes cedex