db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Coverage of package impl.io
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 22:57:35 GMT
On 8/2/2012 6:40 AM, siddharth srivastava wrote:
> Hi
> While looking at this package, I was able to derive some reference
> from util.corruptio package and its subsequent usage.
> What would be a recommended approach for improving the test coverage
> of this class.
> I have started with URLFile and DirStorageFactory, out of which
> DirStorageFactory is already very well covered.
> It would be helpful to get recommendations for writing tests for this package.
So looking at URLFile and URLStorageFactory these seem to be for a
http(s) protocol connection, which sounds great but I don't immediately
see what protocol I would use.  For example, I have a toursdb database at

What URL would I use to access this?

I don't see anything in the doc. I wonder if this is something that
someone started working on but never finished?

> Thanks

View raw message