db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Documentation trunk builds
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 21:14:17 GMT
Kim Haase <camilla.haase@oracle.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The documentation trunk builds seem to need a restart. I don't think
> there were any checkins between the end of May and last Thursday
> (6/28). I would have expected one since then, but the last build seems
> to have taken place on June 6. Kristian is on vacation for a few
> weeks; does anyone else know how to get these going again?

>From the Subversion polling log
https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/scmPollLog/
it looks like the doc build job tried to fetch the changes on Monday,
but got a timeout. I'm not sure how often the build job checks the
Subversion repository, but I thought it was twice a week, so hopefully
it tries again very soon.

--
Knut Anders