db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject 10.8.3 and 10.9.2
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:24:25 GMT
Just wanted to understand what our upcoming release lineup looks like.

Is anyone planning to produce a 10.8.3 maintenance release this year?

For 10.9.2, I think that message localizations will be the big gating
item. Don't know how long they will take. Typically, turn around is a
couple months. However, localization might take a little longer this
time because it looks like my company may audit our entire message base,
looking for violations of industry best-practices. I'm cautiously
hopeful that the audit won't take too long. However, if the audit drags
on, we may want to shuffle message localizations forward into a later
10.9.3 release.

Thanks,
-Rick