db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth srivastava <akssps...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Coverage
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:33:47 GMT
Thanks Kristian and Kathey.
It indeed seems to be the case as mentioned by Kristian for EngineStatement.

I see that there are lot of unused methods in the package
org.apache.derby.iapi.jdbc
Some are overloaded methods calling other definitions of the same
method so I am not
pretty sure if they are redundant or just they do not have any test
case for them.

Would a Jira issue be an appropriate place to start with this discussion ?

--
Regards
Siddharth Srivastava